Aisle H

a blog for everything ecchi

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne episode 4 partially uncensored

It’s not fully uncensored, the way I think it will be on BD, but a couple of nipples fell through the cracks in the censorship process. See if you can find them! In one case, the nipples actually disappear after a frame or two, like they were probably supposed to do from the beginning.

11 Responses to Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne episode 4 partially uncensored

1. Dramatical October 31, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I’m not gonna make it… Ugh!!! (Nosebleed) such great skinminship! Such details! So moe!… But have you noticed that the “uncensored” part only has the oldest one? Not that I’m complaining but I like it very much if they showed more bishoujo in the upcoming episodes!

2. Q November 4, 2012 at 9:00 am

Back to waiting for BDs, like every other show this season…

3. doublelfine November 4, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Does anyone know where I can watch Queen’s Blade Rebellion BD Specials 4 & 5? I Cant seem to find them anywhere??
    sugoiblog.com/2012/10/queens-blade-rebellion-ova-bd-special-05/
    sugoiblog.com/2012/09/queens-blade-rebellion-ova-bd-special-04/

• jingoi November 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm

The new law in japan made it harder for any of the uploaders to rip and upload things so it’s going to be a while unless some uploaders outside japan get the BDs. The wait for uncensored TLR Darkness is going to be more painful.

4. Eomi November 5, 2012 at 4:15 am

I recomend you guys watch ep. 5 of Magi. They actually show uncensored nipples, pierced nipples too. I was pretty shocked when I saw it actually.

5. lion November 11, 2012 at 5:53 am

Naota do you planes for a Best of The Rest? just a question

6. Dramatical November 11, 2012 at 5:47 pm

It doesn’t seem likely… I think he’s waiting for the next big thing… Which I think is To love ru darkness I have been forcing myself to watch it censored! It’s not that bad but the fan service is one of its selling points! And I am looking so forward to the uncensored version its going to be the best!!!

• lion November 14, 2012 at 10:12 am

I see

7. crafordstinson November 18, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Ugh man this season is so terrible for ecchiness. This is such a bad ecchi drought. I miss having many ecchi animes to look forward to. There’s so many reasons why this season sucks.

First, we have ToLoveRu Darkness airing censored.

Second, we don’t really have any other good ecchi animes airing now.

Finally, we don’t even have all of the dvds/BDs from ecchi animes from previous seasons being uploaded now, due to that guy getting arrested.

I hope the winter season will be better. There’s at least two shows there that I have my eye on, Senran Kagura and Vividred Operation. Senran Kagura is like the 3DS game so it should be pretty ecchi. I hope they actually show nudity in the anime though. Although the 3DS game is really ecchi, they don’t actually show any nudity so I hope the anime will have it. Vividred Operation might as well be a spiritual spin-off of Strike Witches. They have the same director and character designer. So hopefully Vividred Operation will have the same amount of ecchiness as Strike Witches.

8. jingoi November 21, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Even if I have to settle for a raw I hope we can get all of the TRLD BDs (and other ecchi anime BDs) and Yami & Mikan service better not be changed like in the OVA.

9. Dramatical November 22, 2012 at 8:00 am

Wait vividred operation is the anime made by strike witches? Awesome! Though this season wasn’t the greatest I still liked it because my favorite anime was airing To love ru darkness!!! Though it sucks that AT-X couldn’t pull through… Let’s hope its not like that for the next season! Oh also I’m not sure if you guys heard but another anime adaptation of queens blade has been approved! I saw on the animenewsnetwork you should check it out! Happy thanksgiving everyone!!! >_<